Returns and Cancellation Policy
We stand behind the products we sell. If for any reason you choose the wrong item, or if you receive a damaged item, we will exchange it.
Items that are in sell-able condition may be returned for refund or replacement; within 30 days of shipment.
Returns are subject to a 25 percent (%) restocking fee, except when merchandise is exchanged. If you would like in-house credit for your return, the restocking fee is waived.
Shipping charges are non-refundable. Unless if the error is on our part.
- Merchandise must be returned in the original packing.
- Merchandise that has not been installed.
- Clearance Items cannot be returned.
- Merchandise must be sent back to us in it’s original packing.
- Installed items with cut wires or loose crystal cannot be returned.
- Clearance merchandise cannot be returned.
- Please inspect any tile or stone product upon delivery.
- Tiles or natural stone merchandise mined and cut from stone quarries, clay tile or other tile product processed & manufactured to achieve certain color and texture.
- Please read this terms and conditions, understand and agree that stone is a natural product subject to variations in color, shade, texture, polish & size.
- All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which it was received.
- It is imperative that the returned boxes are packaged well.
- Refund will be issued for full boxes of tile in a good box condition.
- Natural Stone products are Non-Refundable.
- Installed tiles are Non-Refundable.
- Clearance or Special Orders are Non-Refundable.
- You may return unused vanity in its original condition and original packaging.
- Installed vanities are Non-refundable.
- Refunds will be processed to the credit card used at time of purchase in 5-7 business days
- Request an RMA Number- Return Merchandise Authorization
- Call or e- mail Customer Service at 215.545.3005 Indicate whether you'd like to receive in-house credit or a refund in the original form of payment. We will then send you an email with the RMA Number.
Sending Your Package:
Pack the item in its original shipping box, if possible, or a sturdy, plain cardboard box. Remove or cover any pre-existing labels or stickers.
Print the Return Number and return address label included in the email and attach it to the box with clear packing tape. Seal the box completely; making sure the item is secure for shipment.
Visit your local FedEx or UPS store to ship the item back to us.
Truck Delivery Returns:
If you need to return a large item (tiles, vanity, etc.) that was delivered by truck, you may use our carrier account. Please note: there is a flat fee of $175.00
To initiate your return, contact customer service at 215.545.3005.
Merchandise that cannot be returned;
Merchandise shipped to us without an RMA number.
Merchandise shipped over 30 days from the day you received your order.
Merchandise in damaged original boxes.
Merchandise installed, scratched or dented or not in new condition.
Merchandise missing accessories.
Final sale, Floor Samples or Clearance items.
Custom or Special Order Items.
Due to the nature of natural stone it may differ from what is displayed.
If your merchandise was damaged in shipping, please contact us within five business days; we will assist
in filing a claim with the carrier and sending replacement to you.
Please contact Customer Service with any additional questions or concerns.